Hyundai Mobis seeks startups for partnerships for in-car monitoring and sensor technologies.
In-cabin Monitoring System:
1) Biometric sensing technology
- Biometric sensing (EEG, ECG, heart rate, respiration, body temperature, oxygen saturation, GSR, blood pressure, blood sugar, etc.)
* Sensor Type : Non-contact sensor, contact sensor specified for automotive usage, sensor for wearable devices
2) Non-contact remote contamination sensing technology
- Vehicle cabin pollutant/contamination sensing (micro-organism, bacteria, contaminants, etc.)
3) Beauty related sensing technology
- Imaged based biological information sensing (skin aging, wrinkles, infrared exposure, etc.)
* for services related to anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, infrared exposure prevention, etc.
Future ADAS Sensor:
1) Next generation ADAS sensor for autonomous vehicle
- Sensors that can replace current generation radar, lidar, camera, ultrasonic sensors, etc.
About Hyundai Mobis
Hyundai Mobis (subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Group, https://en.mobis.co.kr/main/index.do ) is the 7th largest global automotive parts and technology company with $31B annual revenues, 33 manufacturing sites and seven R&D centers worldwide. Hyundai Mobis dedicates its full capacity to expand the value of means of transportation to “Lifetime Partner in Automobiles and Beyond” by driving the future with creative designs and taking the lead in realizing cutting-edge technologies.
Disclaimer: MIT Startup Exchange provides introductions that ideally provides open ended discussions in order to share mutual interests and potentially create common ground that incite the parties to collaborate. MIT Startup Exchange introductions may eventually lead to mutual partnerships, but that is not in any way guaranteed by MIT, MIT Corporate Relations, MIT Industrial Liaison Program (ILP) or MIT Startup Exchange, which take no responsibility for the outcome of such discussions and takes no formal part in such discussions following our introduction. MIT Startup Exchange and its activities and events are not for purposes of soliciting investment or offering securities.