Hyundai Mobis seeks startups for partnerships around healthcare technologies:
1) Healthcare related diagnostic technology
- Disease-related diagnosis (high blood pressure, diabetes, arrhythmia, etc.)
- Health condition related diagnosis (body fat, weight, blood pressure, mental health, temperature, etc.)
- Mental condition related diagnosis (fatigue, stress, drowsiness, emotion, etc.)
2) Healthcare solution technology
- Technology that can improve mental condition (fatigue, stress, drowsiness, emotion, etc.)
3) Sleep induction technology
- Sleep induction technology via electromagnetic waves, sounds, fragrance, etc. (excluding anything that requires eating)
About Hyundai Mobis
Hyundai Mobis (subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Group, https://en.mobis.co.kr/main/index.do ) is the 7th largest global automotive parts and technology company with $31B annual revenues, 33 manufacturing sites and seven R&D centers worldwide. Hyundai Mobis dedicates its full capacity to expand the value of means of transportation to “Lifetime Partner in Automobiles and Beyond” by driving the future with creative designs and taking the lead in realizing cutting-edge technologies.
Disclaimer: MIT Startup Exchange provides introductions that ideally provides open ended discussions in order to share mutual interests and potentially create common ground that incite the parties to collaborate. MIT Startup Exchange introductions may eventually lead to mutual partnerships, but that is not in any way guaranteed by MIT, MIT Corporate Relations, MIT Industrial Liaison Program (ILP) or MIT Startup Exchange, which take no responsibility for the outcome of such discussions and takes no formal part in such discussions following our introduction. MIT Startup Exchange and its activities and events are not for purposes of soliciting investment or offering securities.