On October 12-13, MIT's Industrial Liaison Program (ILP) is hosting the annual MIT Digital Technology and Strategy Conference. The conference explores the latest research from across the Institute and its potential impact across industries. The conference highlights MIT's cutting-edge research in areas such as digital platforms, data monetization, quantum computing, digital materials, wireless and satellite communications, human-computer interactions, ML and data science in process automation, formal models for design reuse decisions, digital innovation, and more. The expected audience includes executives from MIT ILP corporate members.
Selected startups participate at:
1) Startup Lightning Talks, each selected startup presents, in-person, with slides, for 5-min (TBC).
2) Lunch Exhibit
The organizing team is looking for 10 startups to present at the Lightning Talks and exhibit.
Areas of Interest
- Digital Twins
- Metaverse / AR / VR
- Big Data, Synthetic Data (Generation)
- Blockchain / NFT
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- AI, Machine Learning
- Cloud & Edge Computing
- Digital Transformation
- Web 3.0
- How can Digital Technology and Strategy enable us realize ESG and net-zero
Please send us a deck with the following information by July 19:
- brief description of your technology/product and 1 compelling use case
- market traction (e.g. pilot, validation results, paying customers, etc.)
- speaker bio/Linkedin profile and a few words on the speaker’s experience as a speaker (optionally, including a video sample)
- unique fit between the event/theme & startup
The organizing team will prioritize startups that didn't present in past editions of MIT Digital Technology and Strategy Conference.
Disclaimer: MIT Startup Exchange can make introductions that ideally provide open ended discussions in order to share mutual interests and potentially create common ground that incite the parties to collaborate. MIT Startup Exchange introductions may eventually lead to mutual partnerships, but that is not in any way guaranteed by MIT, MIT Corporate Relations, MIT Industrial Liaison Program (ILP) or MIT Startup Exchange, which takes no responsibility for these outcomes and no formal part in such discussions following our introduction. MIT Startup Exchange and its activities and events are not for purposes of soliciting investment or offering securities.