Garage+, Asia's largest zero-equity incubator, supported by 20 key global supply chain players, such as TSMC, Delta, Quanta Computer, among others is now accepting applications for their Startup Global Program 2023 Spring Batch.
The program is looking for:
- Seed to Series B startups
- Focus areas: AI & Data Analysis, IoT & Smart Devices, Digital Health, 5G Technology, Robotics, Smart Energy, E-Mobility
Timeline and Application
- Deadline to apply: 11:59 a.m. (GMT+8) on Feb. 17 (Friday).
- Program: May 27 - June 3, 2023
- Application Form
Benefits of the 8-day Program (May 27 - June 3)
- 1-on-1 meetings with C-level executives from the global supply chain players
- Participation in COMPUTEX for market development opportunities
- Round-trip flight ticket subsidy and 8-day accommodation for 2 people
Garage+ is a zero-equity incubator supported by Epoch Foundation. Epoch is a non-profit organization founded by 20 leading Taiwan companies such as Philips Taiwan, TSMC, Delta Electronics, Acer, etc. Our mission is to help Taiwan develop future business through the collaboration with top-notched research institutes like MIT and UC Berkeley.
- Why Taiwan
- SGP Application Briefing: Feb. 7, 9:30 - 10:30 (GMT+0) – Europe Sessio
Disclaimer: MIT Startup Exchange can make introductions that ideally provide open ended discussions in order to share mutual interests and potentially create common ground that incite the parties to collaborate. MIT Startup Exchange introductions may eventually lead to mutual partnerships, but that is not in any way guaranteed by MIT, MIT Corporate Relations, MIT Industrial Liaison Program (ILP) or MIT Startup Exchange, which takes no responsibility for these outcomes and no formal part in such discussions following our introduction. MIT Startup Exchange and its activities and events are not for purposes of soliciting investment or offering securities.