There are 10,000 babies born in the US each day. Pampers leads in the very competitive Baby Diapering market through its rich 62-year-old history of continuous product innovation designed to delight consumers. To continue the history of leadership, Pampers is exploring solutions re-invent Baby Care product discovery much like the Fast, Growth Disruptors (FGDs) like Millie Moon, Rascal & Friends, and Coterie by addressing the following challenges:
1. Anchor challenge: Social Commerce.
What's working for these FGDs and how Pampers can reach and engage these consumers effectively.
● How can Pampers make its message relevant and authentic to consumers choosing FGDs brands?
● As a national brand, how can Pampers effectively convey its rich history, its vision, and its commitment to daily baby skin health in a way that feels authentic, even when coming from a larger corporation?
● What social media strategies can be employed to connect with parents favoring FGDs brands over Pampers? Seeking innovative solutions rather than traditional performance marketing approaches.
● Is there any new trend/technology that Pampers is not leveraging yet and that is relevant to parents?
● How can Pampers empower anyone to sell its products for commissions and drive repetition / loyalty?
2. Secondary challenge: Experiential Commerce.
Bring to life Pampers’ products superiority, innovation, and education at shelf, online and offline.
● How to simplify the process of finding the right diaper product on shelves?
● How to communicate good-better-best product performance and price variations with very little extra shelf material authorized by the retailers?
● Highlight innovation at the shelf to justify price differences.
● Educate new parents about right diapers and correct size to purchase.
● How to communicate good-better-best product performance and price variations in absence of comparing tools and limited eContent options on the majority of retailers websites?
● Amplify latest innovation (a la Blowout barrier).
● Immerse parents in product technology that convey P&G products superiority?
● Entertain and Educate consumers about product technology and skin health benefits.
The geographic focus of this brief is North America. Companies, institutions, startups, researchers applying must have the ability to immediately activate in North America.
If you have ideas or solutions that you believe can help us, we want to hear from you. Where there is a good fit, we are looking to drive agile pilots and potentially long-term partnerships to expand to more markets and regions. All ideas and submissions will be fully reviewed by our team. Complete the P&G Innovation Brief Response Form – https://bit.ly/46sHO8d
● Complete the P&G Innovation Brief Response Form – https://bit.ly/46sHO8d
● All responses will be reviewed, and you will be notified as to whether the response has been accepted for further consideration.
● If accepted, you will be contacted by a Pilot44 Research Analyst to schedule a meeting to present additional detail on your company and solution as well as, where applicable, provide a demonstration of your product.
● If contacted for next steps, additional detail on the client needs will be provided at that time, as well as additional information on the review, selection & reward process.
● You can send any specific questions to our innovation partner, Pilot44: email@example.com
Disclaimer: MIT Startup Exchange can make introductions that ideally provide open ended discussions in order to share mutual interests and potentially create common ground that incite the parties to collaborate. MIT Startup Exchange introductions may eventually lead to mutual partnerships, but that is not in any way guaranteed by MIT, MIT Corporate Relations, MIT Industrial Liaison Program (ILP) or MIT Startup Exchange, which takes no responsibility for these outcomes and no formal part in such discussions following our introduction. MIT Startup Exchange and its activities and events are not for purposes of soliciting investment or offering securities.