Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. Siemens launched a global initiative - Tech for Sustainability 2024 Campaign to leverage technology to solve real-world sustainability challenges.
- Ecodesign for train's balises
- Sustainability as decision factor for manufacturing
- Sustainability through cybersecurity
- Connecting global energy markets
- Securing reliable energy data for for sustainable sites and buildings
- Driving climate resilience
Siemens is looking for startups, students, researchers, and innovative individuals.
WHAT SIEMENS OFFERS TO SELECT APPLICANTS, INCLUDES
- Meeting with Siemens management
- Opportunity to further develop and test technology/product
Please apply to this opportunity using this link, then choose the challenge you want to help solve. Deadline to submit applications: December 5th, 2023.
Please visit the campaign website and consult the FAQ.
Disclaimer: MIT Startup Exchange can make introductions that ideally provide open ended discussions in order to share mutual interests and potentially create common ground that incite the parties to collaborate. MIT Startup Exchange introductions may eventually lead to mutual partnerships, but that is not in any way guaranteed by MIT, MIT Corporate Relations, MIT Industrial Liaison Program (ILP) or MIT Startup Exchange, which takes no responsibility for these outcomes and no formal part in such discussions following our introduction. MIT Startup Exchange and its activities and events are not for purposes of soliciting investment or offering securities.