DFactory is the main industry 4.0 node in Southern Europe. Located in Barcelona, Spain, it brings together talent, technology and investment. Well embedded in the local manufacturing ecosystem particularly strong in the motor vehicle industry, electrical engineering, and consumer goods, DFactory houses 30 corporations, startups, innovation centers and laboratories - Nexiona, Picvisa, Dow, Hubmaster, HP, Símbiosy, Witeklab, VDM Health, NTT Data and Girbau among others. DFactory is growing and is currently looking for startups to join the node.
DFactory is looking for startups working on:
- Market: aiming to establish or expand in Europe
- Stage of development: from proof of concept
- Sector: working on sensors, AI, blockchain, 3D printing, robotics, IoT, cybersecurity, advanced manufacturing
- Location: startups can have the headquarters located in the USA or any other country
Upon selection, startups part of MIT Startup Exchange have preferential access to tailored promotional events and media news. DFactory also supports international startups with,
- Soft landing
- Access to shared laboratories with state-of-the-art equipment
- Customized promotion within the local ecosystem
- Customized connections to industry based in Spain.
- Please apply using the opportunity’s form. Deadline for applications: February 29, 2024
- All applications to be reviewed, and feedback provided to all applicants
- Select startups to be invited for a call for further discussion.
Disclaimer: MIT Startup Exchange can make introductions that ideally provide open ended discussions in order to share mutual interests and potentially create common ground that incite the parties to collaborate. MIT Startup Exchange introductions may eventually lead to mutual partnerships, but that is not in any way guaranteed by MIT, MIT Corporate Relations, MIT Industrial Liaison Program (ILP) or MIT Startup Exchange, which takes no responsibility for these outcomes and no formal part in such discussions following our introduction. MIT Startup Exchange and its activities and events are not for purposes of soliciting investment or offering securities.