What are the latest advances in energy innovation?
· The here and now: Where are we today? What new tech tools and approaches are available? What are the most successful energy startups from MIT doing at the moment and why?
· What’s on the near horizon? What new applications are opening up? What are the investment opportunities? What is the smart money focused on? What are corporate priorities in seeking novel energy tech? What does the new energy innovation ecosystem look like (infrastructure, interoperability, technology, use cases, stakeholders, success stories)?
· The future: What advances will we see over the next few years? What's in it for consumers? What are you personally the most excited about?
· Kalyan Veeramachaneni, Principal Research Scientist, MIT Laboratory for Information and Decision Systems
· Dave Truch, Technology Director, Digital Innovation Organization, BP
· Ben Sampson, Director, Energy, GE Ventures
· Tor Jakob Ramsoy, CEO & Founder, Arundo
Synthetic Biology Workshop 2017 - Panel Discussion