We are looking for 5-6 energy related startups to exhibit at the Showcase session of the 2020 MIT Energy Conference.
MIT Startup Exchange is working with IHS Markit and the MIT Energy Initiative to feature MIT Startups as speakers at the CERAWeek® Agora Innovation program, 9 - 12 March 2020, in Houston.
Sompo Japan Insurance seeks Startups in AgTech, Energy, and IoT
Nexa Resources is a global mining company and one of the invested companies of Votorantim (one of the largest industrial conglomerates in Latin America). They are interested in clean environmental technologies for mining industry, including tailings, water and air purification.
Investing in the Drivers of the Future of Energy, Ben Sampson, Director, Energy, GE Ventures
MIT Startup Exchange is looking for 4 startup speakers to participate in a pre-recorded webcast on April 13 focused on energy.
What are the latest advances in energy innovation?
· The here and now: Where are we today? What new tech tools and approaches are available? What are the most successful energy startups from MIT doing at the moment and why?
· What’s on the near horizon? What new applications are opening up? What are the investment opportunities? What is the smart money focused on? What are corporate priorities in seeking novel energy tech? What does the new energy innovation ecosystem look like (infrastructure, interoperability, technology, use cases, stakeholders, success stories)?
· The future: What advances will we see over the next few years? What's in it for consumers? What are you personally the most excited about?
· Kalyan Veeramachaneni, Principal Research Scientist, MIT Laboratory for Information and Decision Systems
· Dave Truch, Technology Director, Digital Innovation Organization, BP
· Ben Sampson, Director, Energy, GE Ventures
· Tor Jakob Ramsoy, CEO & Founder, Arundo
Introduced by Marcus Dahllof, Program Director, MIT Startup Exchange